Welcome to plog project page
plog is a perl-based pictures gallery (or photoblog like do you want) with support to on-fly thumbs, image editor embedded, categories, users, and misc options like browse view, JScript's slideshow and chronology view. The main intention of plog, it's provide the easiest way to share your pictures, with the better performance and look & feel that ever. Not only for webmaster, unless all the people that visit the gallery.
- CronMap, browse your pictures through the time [read more]
CronMap is a helpful and fun view that allow the user navigate your pictures trough the time. Beginin a drill down in year, to months, to days, until hours!!.
- Image Editor [read more]
Image Editor, is a online web page for make a little change in your picture, like rotate, add a text. Actually this support the next filters: Rotate, Annotate, Frame, GrayScale, Flip, Flop, Radial Blur, Solarize, Normalize and Oil Paint. Screenshot
- Send-to a friend [read more]
plog support a helpful link in every image to send a link with a personal message to a friend, to view your selected picture.
- JScript's Slideshow [read more]
A fast-load slideshow to display your pictures from categories, allowing to users autochange pictures or move through buttons. Screenshoot
- Thumbs browser view (Admin mode too) [read more]
A thumbs browser view is helpful and fast way to locate a picture, and with admin mode, supports edit online your picture and info. Screenshoots: Browse View | Admin View
- On-fly image resizing (small size and thumbs) [read more]
Don't worry about create thums manually, plog support create only the needed thumbs and small-size pictures for you, this are created when a user request them for first time.
- Custom CSS Style platform [read more]
plog is full customizable to your mood, so you just need change the default CSS for your own CSS.
- RSS Feeder [read more]
plog es RSS enabled, with this feature, your visitors can now when new pics are plogged.
- Random picture to share with others sites (small or thumb delivery) [read more]
Do you wanna share a random pic like link with your friends? Easy, plog support a easy perl script that return a random picture in thumb or small size ready to attach to any HTML page.
- Download/Upload a picture gallery from one site to your site [read more]
This unique feature allow move a entire gallery from any site to your plog, all that you need to do is give a valid URL.
- Anonymous upload [read more]
Allow to your visitors upload pictures secure, to a special categorie.
- Full Admin Control [read more]
The admin control panel had every single task that you need, from rename a picture title to move pictures, launch the Image Editor, see raiting and counter, and more.
- Gravatar support [read more]
Now if you are a register gravatar user, your avatar is displayed into plog, in picture poster and comments.
- Multilanguage support[read more]
Soon you can switch your plog to your own language, this is experimental by now. But next release will include this full support
- Web Server with support to CGI Perl
- Image::Magick, DBI::mysql, Net::SSLeay, HTTP::Request, MIME::Base64,
Digest::MD5, Net::POP3 and Net::SMTP::SSL Packages
(could requiere another packages that "must to be already" or dependecies)
- MySQL Server (a valid user with a db owner)
- SMTP Server (a valid user if your SMTP requiere Auth)
- POP3 Server (if you want to use mobile module)
- A lot of pics!! (specially cute girls)